quinta-feira, maio 05, 2011

Cab service

My love,
Look only the sun did not appear today
It's the end of the human adventure on Earth
My planet goodbye will flee the two of us on Noah's ark
Look my love,
The end of earthly odyssey
I'm Adam and you will be! ...

My little Eva (Eva!)
Our love in the last spaceship (Eva!)
Beyond the endless I'll fly
Alone with you ...

And flying well high (Eva!)
Hold me for the space of a minute (Eva!)
Wrap me with your body
And give me the strength to live ...

The space of a moment
After all there is nothing more
The blue sky for us to fly
On the River, Beirut
Or Madagascar ...

All land reduced
To nothing, nothing more
My life is a flash (Flash!)
Of anti-atomic controls and buttons

Look well, my love
It's the end of earthly odyssey
I'm Adam and you will be ...

My little Eva
(Eva!)

5 comentários:

Silvinha disse...

fala pra mim que não foi voce que fez isso, please...

Paulo Blanco disse...

Ah, tá. A poesia imortal do Rádio Táxi merecia mesmo ser compartilhada com a parcela anglofalante do planeta. Já que está com saudades, vai o link pro clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwA01GUYpuw

Agora aproveita e faz uma versão para "Sonho de Ícaro" e "Menina Veneno" também!

Tem gente com muito tempo livre...

Duda Camargo disse...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Obs: A cereja do bolo foi o "River"... :o))

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

duda, afinal de contas, o Rio nao ta com nada...
paulo, aguarde em breve as novas versoes... rs

giacca, synbad, tchuca... disse...

sil, so sorry to say... mas fui em mesm! :D